We're super bummed to say this, but our freshly roasted coffee selection for this week got stuck in #snowpocalypse. We order one week in advance to bring you only freshly roasted coffee, Juno what we mean?

Instead, we're having our meeting tomorrow at 2:00 PM in Richardson (TEMPORARY NEW LOCATION).

If our coffee isn't here by tomorrow, we'll host a blind taste test between Starbucks and our favorite small-batch roasters. Come experience the difference between big coffee and great coffee. Or, decide it's all the same (spoiler alert: it's not).

Saturday 1/31 Richardson Lounge, 2:00.

~Come drink good coffee with cool people~

xoxo Dartmouth Coffee Club ?