Then come to the Computer Gaming Association's second LAN Party of the term! Bring your laptop and competitive spirit to Collis 101 at 6pm on Saturday. There will be a PLETHORA of PIZZA and WINGS and SODAS and such! So come join us and play some of your favorite games - League of Legends, Hearthstone, Civilization, and anything else you enjoy. We have the room for two hours but, as these LAN Parties get going sometimes we find ourselves playing well into the night. SO GET IN ON THIS!

What: Lots of awesome cooperative and competitive computer gaming!

When: Saturday 1/31 from 6-8pm

Where: Collis 101

Why: Pff... please...