Warning: This email contains important information about an improv workshop to take place January 31st at 4PM.  It also includes descriptions of an improv show that will take place after said workshop at 9PM in Silsby 28.  If such information may cause too much excitement for you, I advise you to stop reading until you are in the proper mental state to be able to handle such information without fainting from excitement.

Have you always dreamed of participating in an improv workshop led by the improv greats of our time, but given up that dream because you felt that it was unattainable?

Have you always suspected that with a little professional guidance, you would be able to unleash the unstoppably funny beast within you?

Are you down to try new things at 4PM on a Saturday?

WELL...

We have good news!

Improv to the People is hosting an improv workshop with Upright Citizens Brigade improv group BUCKY!  BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!

This Saturday, January 31, 4-6 PM

FOLLOWED BY A BUCKY SHOW AT 9 PM IN SILSBY 28

The workshop is
OPEN TO EVERYBODY!

We want you to come, but there are a limited number of spots, so reply to this blitz to RSVP and secure your spot in the workshop.

If you can't make the workshop though, remember to come to the SHOW at 9!

Some frequently asked questions

I don't have any improv experience.  Should I come to this workshop?
Yes!  That's totally cool!  Everyone starts somewhere.
Why not start at a UCB workshop, brought to you free by Dartmouth's only open improv group Improv to the People?  Just saying.

What's Bucky?

If you're unfamiliar with Bucky, they're a big deal, and members of Bucky have appeared on 30 Rock, Broad City, Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, College Humor, and SNL

What's UCB?
UCB is the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre, which was founded by Amy Poehler, and is where lots of famous people got their start, such as Abbi and Ilana from Broad City, Sasheer Zamata, Bobby Moynihan, and Seth Meyers from SNL, and lots of other cool people!

Now that your questions have been answered, remember to reply to this blitz so we know you're coming to the workshop, or you can blitz [log in to unmask]  Either one because we like to give you options!

See you on Saturday!

(PS Here's a video of Bucky dancing to the song Happy for your viewing pleasure https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzVif12z4Kc )
Bucky Is Happy At The UCB East Theater In New York City - YouTube
Featuring the dancing stylings of the UCB house team members of Bucky: Jeremy Bent, Christian Capazzoli, Matthew Cutler, Nicole Drespel, Frank Hejl and Natha...