When your jam comes on, are you like...

And you get so into it that sometimes...

Want to join a team that loves to get down just as much as you do? Or are you looking to try something new and have a great time?

Try out for Dartmouth Raaz

Raaz is Dartmouth's premier South Asian fusion dance team! Our choreography includes Bollywood, Bharatanatyam, Bhangra, hip hop, modern, classical, and more. Along with performing here at Dartmouth, we travel to colleges such as Harvard, Smith, Columbia, and others!

Anyone is welcome to audition! No previous experience is necessary.

Try-outs will be held tomorrow (Sunday, January 18th)

Blitz [log in to unmask] if you are interested in auditioning!

Because you know you love to dance, and nobody can bring you down.

<3,
Raaz