??Hi everyone,???

Samwel Ezekiel Bahebe, a Dartmouth international student, with his amazing computer science skills and great passion for our community, is now formally launching the website project called Keggyskorner, the social network platform for the all Dartmouth students.

Thanks to his hard work during the just-passed interim, we now have this amazing online space as a one-stop location for all Dartmouth social activities and students' creative work.

??Scroll down to the bottom of this blitz to see the link and a screenshot of the website!??

It encompasses all social events of the week from various clubs, organization, or frats, including but not limited to sports, dances, performances,club chats, and club shows. Students are easily able to find out upcoming social events of their interest on a specific day of the week -and stay updated. The website also offers unique opportunities for students to share their Acapella vocals (through the music player), Club videoes, Individual's song videos, self-made instrumentals, self-recorded piano videos, and etc.  Our aim is to encourage and support many talented students who need to share their work/talent with the college, and also to help build a stronger sense of community by informing students about the social opportunities available through our user friendly website. In addition to that, students can see pictures, reviews, and videos from several past events so as to get experiences of the past events they never attended.

Thanks so much for your consideration.

   The management of the Website:

    Founder and Designer: Samwel Ezekiel '18

    Advisor: Mr. Stephen Silver

    Media Manager: Ralf Garestia    '18

    Other Contributors:  Owen C.Shepcaro '18

Link: www.keggyskorner.com<http://www.keggyskorner.com/>

[cid:789727d6-9717-4997-9f95-142608515397]

Sincerely,

Samwel