This winter term, WISE@D is starting a support group for self-identified women who have experienced emotional, physical, or sexual abuse, or stalking. If there is an experience you wish to talk about, you are not alone. WISE@Dartmouth advocates and your peers are here to listen and support you

The group will meet once a week starting in week 3 of 15W. If you are interested in joining this group, please email [log in to unmask], and we will give you more information. Location and time will be released to those in the support group to protect confidentiality and safety. If you do not identify as a woman, but are interested in a survivor group, please blitz us so we may gauge interest

For Support Every Hour, Every Day Call 1-866-348-WISE