X.ado will be hosting auditions this term, specifically for guys.

They will be held as open auditions this week (1/12- 1/18)

Please blitz in to the [log in to unmask]">Xado account if interested to set up a time with with us!

X . a d o is the co-ed Christian a capella group at Dartmouth College in

Hanover, NH, where it has served as both a performing group and ministry on

campus for over a decade.

Please feel free to check us out at  http://www.dartmouthxado.com​ or our Facebook page​.

home - Dartmouth X.ado
Welcome to the official site of Dartmouth X.ado - Dartmouth's co-ed Christian acapella group! Learn more about our group, our mission, as well as our most recent activity and media.

Look forward to meeting and singing with all of you!

Love,

X.ado