SHAKE OUT

at Epsilon Kappa Theta

15 Webster Avenue (next to AXA)

Sunday, January 11th 2:00-5:00pm

and

Tuesday, January 20th 5:00-8:00pm

Shake Out is Theta's shorter, simpler, more relaxed, and non-binding alternative to formal recruitment.

Come meet the sisters, see our house, and get to know what Theta is all about.

We can't wait to meet you!

Before attending Shake Out, all potential new members must have attended a GLOS education session as well as a DBI overview session. Dates and details will be available on the GLOS website (http://www.dartmouth.edu/~orl/greek-soc/cfs/recruitment_dates.html).

For further information about Shake Out, please see the attached documents or visit our page (http://epsilonkappatheta.wix.com/ektheta).

Please blitz our president, Emily Reeves ([log in to unmask]), with any questions.