Dear Student Body,

“Lest the old Tradition Fail,” it is time to once again build the very the symbol of winter at Dartmouth, the Snow Scultpture. I need everyones help to create this years scultpture. If you are interested please sign up on this google doc

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LjUAVovuKhP8nKqCmCUIEftMxYVsJ6LEt0Y9Qo8JuJ0/edit?usp=sharing

So I can arragnge build days that work for you. If you don’t have enough time to dedicate to the regular build secions even spending 5 minutes helping on your walk to class  will be greatly appeciated.

If you are interested in become a core team member please read the attached document and respond to [log in to unmask] with your desired position and qualifications (3-4 sentance max)

Benjamin Nelson
Snow Scultpture Chair