Soul Scribes would like to invite all poets, lovers of poets, poet lovers, creative types and lost souls to our first meeting of the term!

Sunday, January  11, 2015 @ 9pm @ Collis 212

typical meetings consist of Calandra being late, Josh reading some obscure stuff only Lacey has heard of, ice breakers so everyone knows everyone's name, 10 minutes of writing/thinking and some sort of closure...

***wallflowers welcome! you do not have to write, be good at poetry, or understand our President in order to feel welcome at our meetings.

(blitz this account back if you'd like to be indoctrinated into our blitzlist)

leadership opportunities available: please blitz Calandra Jones '15 if you would like to help us plan slams, or be our treasurer. (moreso the second one)