Are you a cool cat?

Do you have the down low on where to find frat flats?

Or are you looking for a decent excuse to get facetimey

Well come one, come all to the Dartmouth Fashion Council!

​We are looking for new bloggers this term.  Whether you're passionate about what's walking down the runway or what's rad in the frats, how to sport biz caz or how to casually be sporty, then the DFC wants you!

If you're ready to take on this extremely casual, fun, and flexible commitment, please send a sample post to the DFC Blitz account by midnight on Friday, January 9th. Tell us about your obsession with tiny dog sweaters, what kind of socks keep your feet the warmest, your humble opinion on snedges, or whatever else you can concoct.  We're ready.

Examples can be found on our newly revamped website!

If you're still not convinced, here is a haiku just for you

Do you like to blog?
It didn't really happen
if it's not online.

Stay fabulous,