Did you go on a diet but made exceptions for drinking?

Did you finally go out to jog but froze after a few steps?

Well, come celebrate your broken New Year's Resolutions at:

New Year's Tails

Friday, January 9th, 10 PM

@Amarna (23 East Wheelock Street)

☑Commiserate about the futility of change with the coolest crew on campus.

☑Learn more about the house and our no-hazing, no-rush-term membership!

☑Have a drink, unwind, and defrost.

Follow through with your resolution.

Only at Amarna.

Not a house. A home.

Don't know where Amarna is? (What a shame.)

Keep walking down East Wheelock Street past the gym and East Wheezy cluster, then cross the street and look for a blue house with the word "AMARNA" over it. Trust me, it's not that hard.

F***, I need to work out.