[cid:c3ca6275-8b5d-4ad0-b99b-3e8e573927fa]?

Want to discuss recent political developments, including free community college, historic action on immigration, the defeat of the Keystone Pipeline, Obama's plan to normalize relations with Cuba, and calls for criminal justice reform and racial equity?

Looking to preview the upcoming Congress and its implications for the last two years of Obama's presidency?

Ready to start planning for 2016??

Then come to our first meeting of the term! Help us plan our goals and events for the term, including a major push to draw awareness to income inequality, and discuss whatever's on your mind in politics and policy!

WHEN: TONIGHT? (Wednesday) @ 7 PM

WHERE: Rocky 2

We hope to see you there!