Apply to be in the Inter-Community Council!

Are you interested in creating a more inclusive campus?

Are you passionate about social justice

re you frustrated by the apathy for serious issues on campus?

Then apply to be a part of the Inter-Community Council!
Everyone from the 15's to the 18's are welcome to apply!

Deadline: MONDAY, JANUARY 19th by 11:59 PM

What is I-CC?
Inter-Community Council or I-CC is an independent board of students who participate as liaisons to different communities and networks that make up Dartmouth. I-CC works in conjunction with the Office of Pluralism and Leadership (OPAL) and the Undergraduate Dean's Office.

What liaison positions are currently available?
International, Black/African-American, Latin@, Pan Asian, Native American, LGBTQ, Multi-Faith, Greek Letter – Fraternity, Greek Letter – Sorority, Greek Letter – Coed, Unaffiliated Network, Immigrant Rights, Accessibility, Sustainability, Athletes, Gender Inclusivity, Women, Men, Staff and Faculty Engagement, Mult-Media Communications

What does ICC do?
ICC actively strives for a reformulation of the Dartmouth “community.” What  is the stereotypical Dartmouth "community" and who writes the scripts for our roles? By opening the space for diverse groups to work together, ICC crosses and intersects the layers of campus through our shared interest of vitalizing change.

Why we’d like you?
ICC is looking for people who want to represent a community on campus and are seriously committed to working to promote inclusivity and disrupt apathy across campus. **We particularly welcome people with experience with film, multimedia, website-building, and social media.

What are ICC’s goals this year?
1. Increasing the visibility of diverse and honest experiences of Dartmouth.
2. Institutionalizing a cross-cultural consciousness.
3. Substantiating channels of communication for more cooperation among Dartmouth networks.

Please let us know in your application if there are any projects you are passionate about.

How do I apply?
Applications are due on Monday, January 19th by 11:59 PM
Please send your application to: [log in to unmask].

Inter-Community Council

I-CC WebsiteCalendar  - Bias Incident Report Form
People of Dartmouth Form  - OPAL Website