Hello everyone!

Hope winter break has been restful and enjoyable for all! Please take a minute to read these exciting announcements:

1. I am so thrilled to announce that this year's DOC Trips Assistant Director is the wonderful Sam Parker '15. Sam has worked hard the last few years for the Trips program as (the very first) Sustainability Coordinator in 2013 and Trip Leader Trainer in 2014. I am excited to watch Sam push this program forward with her amazing new ideas and her infectious energy. Congrats Sam!

2. Trips 2015 Directorate Applications are out! Attached you will find the application, which also explains each Directorate position and its requirements. The Directorate is the leadership board that will shape the mission and philosophy of Trips 2015. Each Directorate member also has a specialized and crucial role in this program. If you want to play a major role in planning and shaping Trips 2015 please consider applying for one (or many!) of the Directorate positions. Applications are due via EMAIL to [log in to unmask] by Tuesday, December 16th at 5:00pm EST. If you have any questions or concern please do not hesitate to contact us at [log in to unmask]

Have a great rest of break!

Best,

Peety Kaur '15

DOC First-Year Trips Program