Dartmouth RAK is proud to support the efforts of Panarchy as we try to help Mary from Stinson's through a difficult time. After this summer, our beloved Mary—or normally known as Mary from Stinson’s on campus—received sad news concerning her health. Upon hearing this news, Panarchy thought it would be good idea to see if we could get the Hanover community to give back to her as much as she has given to us.

With Mary's permission, they have started a crowd funding campaign help Mary to make up for those work hours she will lose having to dish out her health problems (or to pay for some awfully expensive champagne she can pop when she is back in full force). If you’re low on cash like most people are in these rough times, you can always just pop in to say hi to Mary (and Jack, and Donna, and so on) a little more often—if you feel like it.

The link is below. Thank you for reading, and Happy Holidays!

<3, RAK

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/we-love-you-mary