Let's talk about fracking.

Where does plastic come from?

What is petroleum?

What do Shell, BP, Chevron, and ConocoPhillips actually do?

Where does the energy to drive our cars, heat our homes, and make food come from?

Come learn the ins and outs of the petroleum industry with Professor Laser this Thursday November 20th

We will have EBAs

See you in Thayer Cummings 105 at noon

Society of Petroleum Engineers is holding a great discussion on the petroleum industry.  Professor Laser (Chemical Engineering) can share his knowledge of petroleum, roles of chemical engineers in the petroleum industry, and insight about the energy industry in general.