You are cordially invited to...

Link Up's 15th Termly
Proud to be a Woman Dinner

The Proud to Be a Woman Dinner is an evening dedicated to getting to know other women on the Dartmouth campus - students, faculty and staff - and building a stronger community of women on campus.

The dinner, catered by Stinson's, will include a speech from Keynote Speaker Professor Sienna Craig, Associate Professor and Chair of the Anthropology Department followed by a facilitated discussion. Please note this is only one woman's story, we invite you to come share yours at the dinner!

Tuesday, November 4th
to 7:30PM
Collis Common Ground

We would love you to attend with your mentor/mentee, with friends, or just with your bad self, and to meet some inspiring women. All classes are welcome!

Tickets are $5. Purchase them here or blitz "Link Up"​ with your DA$H number. If the ticket price poses a problem for you, please contact Karen Tucker at the CGSE.

See you there!!
<3 Link Up​