​Come on folks, one last chance to host someone for IvyQ!

We really need 8 more hosts!

We know you've seen our pleas! We know you want to host...

It's the most convenient way to be a good samaritan!

Help out IvyQ!

IvyQ Hosting Application
IvyQ is a Pan-Ivy Queer Conference that happens annually, and is hosted by a different Ivy-League Institution each year. Dartmouth College has the honor of hosting Ivy-Q this year. We are looking for hosts for your fellow Ivy League peers for three nights through November 6th-9th. Students leave by noon on November 9th.

Please Please sign-up and tell all your friends.

Feel free to contact [log in to unmask] with any questions, comments, or concerns!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXO
Dartmouth IvyQ Planning Committee

* IvyQ is a conference which aims to create a pan-Ivy communityof LGBTQstudents and allies equipped with the skills to examine their identities, value those of others, and understand intersectionality HOW AWESOME!