I am sorry to inform you that last week, some members of Improv to the People did the perfect scene.  It was textbook, followed all the rules, and was hysterically funny.  Now that this has happened, every future scene will be a let down, and there might not even be any point in showing up and we should all just quit while we're ahead.  What are the chances that a scene so perfect will ever be performed again?

BUT! wouldn't you feel stupid if it DID happen again and you MISSED it?  COME TO PRACTICE!

5:15

FRIDAY (TODAY!!!)

ROBO BASEMENT

WE'RE GONNA DO IMPROV