Kappa Delta and Tabard's Pre-Bonfire Kickback

Friday 4-6pm

Tabard

3 Webster Ave

***18's this is a GLC approved event, you are invited too***

There will be food from a variety of Hanover restaurants.

We're talking: Molly's Bread & Butter, Murphy's pita chips & red pepper feta dip, Canoe Club fries, Thai Orchid's pad thai and drunken noodles , Orient, Ramunto's cheese lasagna, Lou's Pies, Cruellers, Cider Donuts, Hot chocolate, and so much more!!

Come carve and decorate some pumpkins, get your face painted, play some corn hole, and listen to music!

Chat with upperclass students & Dartmouth Staff members and ask any questions you may have about Homecoming !!

We will be accepting donations for the NH Children's Trust.?