DARTMOUTH ROOTSTRIKERS
*********

[cid:3f1bee96-3189-4c01-826b-795a032aef1a]

Then join Rootstrikers ?TONIGHT for a real discussion about key New Hampshire races, current legislation on campaign finance reform and the "Mayday PAC." The midterm elections are coming up soon, meaning that this is a great time to get involved.

WHEN: 7:30PM, Wednesday
WHERE: Collis 301C

AS USUAL, WE WILL HAVE SNACKS

We are a campus chapter of Rootstrikers, a nonpartisan national non-profit organization that seeks to combat monetary corruption in politics. Our goal is is to learn more about campaign finance, the role of money in politics and potential reforms for this role.  Throughout the term, we will bring in guest speakers and New Hampshire politicians for dinner discussions on campaign finance reform as well as have outreach events.