This Friday, The D is publishing a special issue on Greek life. The purpose of this issue is to capture as many voices and experiences as we can, and if there is a particular moment, experience, or argument that you'd like to share in a column, please email Michael Riordan at [log in to unmask] So many changes to Greek life have been debated and put on the table, and students' experiences can inform the conversation in a way that has not been done up until now.

To share a quick thought, fill out the following form: https://docs.google.com/a/thedartmouth.com/forms/d/1LN29uHqv_O4vp6Kee-PHJByfcyNg3GaN0xiQNVoWQ8E/viewform?.

As always, please write to [log in to unmask] with any comment or criticism on our coverage. Letters to the editor, generally around 250 words long, are published online and on page four of our print edition.