Sign Up. Thrive. Be On Purpose.

Have you had a chance to sign up for Dartmouth on Purpose's

21-Day Challenge?

CHOOSE TO THRIVE

at Dartmouth by committing to make and break a habit in 21 days.

Examples include: meditating every day, drinking more water, not texting an ex-boyfriend/girlfriend, training for a marathon, keeping a journal, working on grad school applications each day, and taking one hour per day to be with friends.

YOU have the power to change your life for the better!

SIGN UP HERE

Sponsored by Student Assembly, Active Minds, AXA, Beta, Psi U, Tri Delt, AZD, Kappa, Sigma Delt, Phi Delt, KD, and EKT.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” ~Aristotle