SOUL SCRIBES will be performing all week for your lyrical pleasure.

Tomorrow – Tucker Tails around 8pm – an event to engage with those engaged with service and caring on this campus.

Tomorrow night – Carlos Andres Gomez in Collis at 9pm – nationally renowned poet Carlos Andres Gomez is coming to Dartmouth, and Scribes are always the first to welcome new talent to our scene.

Sunday night – Chill out with us during our weekly “meeting” at 9pm in Collis 212 – write something, don’t write something. Doesn’t matter, just come meet us and hang out!

word.