Fall is finally here. Why not enjoy it outside?
Join us at this week's *DARTMOUTH ORGANIC FARM *events!

*Friday*

*1-3pm: FARM STAND @ THAYER*
*We'll be selling freshly harvested veggies down at Thayer today. Stop by
to buy some ingredients for your weekend cookouts!*

*4-7pm*: *HARVEST WORKDAY & PIZZA DINNER*
*Join us in harvesting veggies at the farm! No experience necessary--we'll
teach you all you need to know. THEN, join us at 5:30pm for dinner,
featuring the fresh veggies picked by you and a pizza baked in our own
pizza oven!*
*(Rides provided from behind Robo at 4pm, back by 7!*

*Sunday*

*10-1pm*: *FARM FEAST BRUNCH @ D ACRES*
*Everyone should check out this delicious feast at D Acres!
Blitz [log in to unmask]
<[log in to unmask]> if you're interested in attending.*

*IN THE FUTURE...*

*Mark your calendars for these fun events we've got planned for 14F:*
*FALL HARFESTIVAL @ THE FARM: 10/10*
*MOVIE SCREENING @ THE FARM*
*SUNDAY FARM BREAKFASTS: 10/12, 10/26, 11/9*
*WEEKLY FARM STANDS: EVERY THURSDAY 12-2:30PM*
*HARVEST WORKDAYS: EVERY THURSDAY 8-10AM*
*WEEKLY FRIDAY HARVEST AND PIZZA DINNERS 4-7PM *

*love,*
*your farm*