Join Dartmouth Rootstrikers for our first meeting of the term!  Come learn about campaign finance reform and the role of money in politics and see what we have planned for the term.

DATE: Wednesday, September 24th
WHEN: 8PM
WHERE: Collis 101

We are a campus chapter of Rootstrikers, a nonpartisan national non-profit organization that seeks to combat monetary corruption in politics. Our goal is is to learn more about campaign finance, the role of money in politics and potential reforms for this role.  Throughout the term, we will bring in guest speakers and New Hampshire politicians for dinner discussions on campaign finance reform as well as have outreach events.

Midterm elections are around the corner- don't miss the opportunity to get involved with politics on campus, meet politicians, and have meaningful political discussion through Dartmouth Rootstrikers!

We will have LOU'S PIE at the meeting! ​