Looking for a fun way to enjoy the last few warm days of the year?
Join us at this week's *DARTMOUTH ORGANIC FARM *events!

*Tuesday*

*4-5:30pm*: *GREEN GROUPS MEET & GREET @ SLC LAWN*
*Interested in getting involved with sustainability, but don’t know which
group to check out? **Come to the Green Groups Meet and Greet tomorrow
from 4-5:30 pm on the Sustainable Living Center/Cutter lawn (across the
street from Kemeny-Haldeman). *
*You will have a chance to hear from ALL of our green groups (link
to descriptions below) including the farm club about what they are working
on this term. Come eat delicious, local snacks (trail mix, hummus,
crackers, peanut butter, apples, and more!!) and talk to upperclassmen on
how you can get sustainability change done on campus NOW. Our green groups
have tons of awesome projects and events planned, and they are pumped to
get you involved!!  *
*Want to become a change agent on campus? COME TO THIS EVENT and join a
Green Group! *
*http://sustainability.dartmouth.edu/purpose/what-can-i-do/join-a-group
<http://sustainability.dartmouth.edu/purpose/what-can-i-do/join-a-group>*

*Thursday*

*8-10am*: *INTRODUCTION TO HARVESTING*
*Join us in harvesting veggies at the farm for our weekly farm stand! No
experience necessary--we'll teach you all you need to know. *
*(Rides provided from behind Robo at 8am, back in time for 10As!*

*12-2:30pm*: *WEEKLY FARM STAND @ COLLIS LOBBY*
*The Dartmouth Organic Farm will be selling freshly-harvested, organic
produce. Come say hi to the farm club and pick up some fresh and organic
veggies for dinner!*

*Friday*

*4-7pm*: *HARVEST WORKDAY & PIZZA DINNER*
*Join us in harvesting veggies at the farm! No experience necessary--we'll
teach you all you need to know. THEN, join us at 5:30pm for dinner,
featuring the fresh veggies picked by you and a pizza baked in our own
pizza oven!*
*(Rides provided from behind Robo at 4pm, back by 7!*

*Saturday*

*10-11am*: *FIRST ANNUAL BEEKEEPING ASSOCIATION HONEY HARVEST *

*Please come join us for the First Annual (2014) Dartmouth Beekeeping
Association Honey Harvest!** at the Dartmouth Organic Farm in the upper
barn on Saturday, September 27th. The rain date will be Sunday, September
28th. Participants will learn how to extract honey from our very own
Dartmouth hives starting with removing frames from a beehive to uncapping,
spinning, and filtering. The event will begin at 10 am and may continue as
long as 6 pm. We hope that everyone will have a chance to taste the honey
as we go through the process!*

*Snacks and light food will be provided. Participants must find their own
transportation to the farm, although it is not very far from campus. Honey
will be available for purchase following the harvest and participants will
have the opportunity to reserve a jar (1 lb for 10$). Questions should be
directed to [log in to unmask]

*To sign-up please visit this
link:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1eYNAjctKO1ix7vMCBo4gw8HUr-4TG_PpuwDFvls9ihA/viewform?usp=send_form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1eYNAjctKO1ix7vMCBo4gw8HUr-4TG_PpuwDFvls9ihA/viewform?usp=send_form>
*

*Sunday*

*10-11am*: *FARM BREAKFAST @ FAHEY FIRST FLOOR COMMON ROOM*
*Want to get involved with the farm? Interested in what we've got going on
for this term? Love delicious, free food? Come to our farm breakfast, open
to everyone! This week, we'll enjoy food provided by and a short
presentation by the farm's very own PERMACULTURE CREW. We'll see you there!*

*IN THE FUTURE...*

*Mark your calendars for these fun events we've got planned for 14F:*
*FALL FESTIVAL @ THE FARM: 10/4*
*MOVIE SCREENING @ THE FARM*
*SUNDAY FARM BREAKFASTS: 9/28, 10/12, 10/26, 11/9*
*WEEKLY FARM STANDS: EVERY THURSDAY 12-2:30PM*
*HARVESTS AND WORKDAYS: EVERY THURSDAY 8-10AM*
*WEEKLY FRIDAY HARVEST AND PIZZA DINNERS 4-7PM *

*love,*
*your farm*