Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Come sign up for this week's kayaking and canoeing trips!

9 PM, Robo Basement

Weather is projected to be warm and sunny all week long!  What better time is there to get out and enjoy the fall leaves?

We'll have:

WEIRD INTRO QUESTIONS
TRIP REPORTS

TRIP SIGN-UPS
SOCIAL EVENT PLANNING

...and more!

Still not convinced?  Read this quote from esteemed transcendentalist / honorary Ledyard alum Henry David Thoreau:

"Everyone must believe in something. I believe I'll go canoeing."