Dartmouth Spectra

A social group for queer* and allied** students!

Spectra is hosting a mixer in the basement of the brand-new Triangle House with FREE ORIENT this Wednesday Oct. 1st from 5-7pm.? Join us there, at 4 N. Park St., for our first event of the term, and enjoy great music, food, and company.

Want to learn more about Spectra? Visit our FaceBook page<https://www.facebook.com/groups/dartmouthspectra/> or our new OrgSync profile<https://orgsync.com/84509/chapter>!

*We use the word "queer" as an umbrella term that encompasses a number of identities, including (but not limited to) lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, genderqueer, asexual, and questioning.

**Allied students are those who do not identify as queer but wish to show their support for the queer community.?