The DCO, Dartmouth's premiere student run orchestra is currently recruiting BRASS and PERCUSSION!

...and anyone else who'd like to play with us, but especially those.

We have an exciting set this term including Grease, Frozen, Nimrod, Game of Thrones, and the Lewis Chamber Concerto...and we'll be taking the music to NYC for a tour in December!

Even if you haven't signed up for DCO yet, please feel free to come and introduce yourself right at the start of our rehearsal: 12:45 in Hartman (HOP Music Dept) and we'll catch you up!

Hope to see you today, Sunday, in Hartman at 12:45!!!