Error during command authentication.

Welcome to Dartmouth, 18s, and for everyone else, welcome back to campus!

The Dartmouth Finance Society will be having our first meeting of the term at 8pm this Wednesday (9/24) in Carson 60

We will be organizing research groups for global equity, fixed income, currencies, commodities, and M&A markets.

For those of you potentially interested in corporate recruiting, we will also be discussing interview preparation for investment banking, sales and trading, and consulting internships. For 15s, 16s, and 17s, this is a great way to prepare for corporate recruiting, and for 18s, this will be a good introduction to the financial services industry. We will cover:

- Resume preparation

- Common interview questions

- How to prepare

- How the recruiting cycle works

What is DFS?

The Dartmouth Finance Society (DFS) provides a research and discussion platform for members to engage in weekly group discussions on the latest news in the global equity, fixed income, currencies, commodities, and M&A markets. We also focus on preparing for careers in the financial services industry, prepping for the competitive interview process.

See you all on Wednesday at 8pm in Carson 60!