What is identity? What is love? We know some of these questions have been so contentious in Dartmouth's cultural climate. Why?

Jefferson Bethke, famous for the viral video Why I Hate Religion, but Love Jesus will be speaking at Dartmouth tonight at 7:30pm, at Filene Auditorium in Moore.

Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus || Spoken Word - YouTube
A poem about the power of grace. My FREE audiobook here: http://ow.ly/x7KMX My book (paperback) here: http://ow.ly/vjzAH SIGNED copies of my book here: http:...

Don't miss out on the opportunity to hear him speak! This event is open to and welcomes all students at Dartmouth, regardless of whether this is something you 'typically' would attend.

Hope to see you tonight :)

Love,

Agape