NOOOOOO

That's NOT what this is!!!!!!!!

Are you looking to have all the fun of an improv audition without the audition part? (Yup! That's just the improv part.)

Did you know that there is a THIRD improv group on campus called IMPROV TO THE PEOPLE that you probably DIDNT EVEN KNOW ABOUT!?!?!?!?!?!

ANNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDD

wait for it

there are NO AUDITIONS! It's like one big audition!

We're gonna learn all kinds of sweet improv basics and do some awesome scenes, and play some really fun games, and maybe we'll be on the Sing Off one day, who knows, the world is our oyster!

THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF ANY EMAIL IS THE DATE AND TIME WHICH IS WHY I WILL USE BIG FONT AND BRIGHT COLORS FOR THIS NEXT PART

FRIDAY

5:15-6:15 PM

ROBO BASEMENT

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE