​Hey,

Do you like to cook and eat delicious meals with your classmates? Do you want to make a meaningful impact on your local community? You can do both at the Haven Cooking Program!​

At the Haven Cooking Program, we cook weekly meals for residents of the Upper Valley Haven.  We are looking for student volunteers who are looking to give back to the community in fun and creative ways.  If you would like to learn more about our program, we are holding a beginning of the term meeting next Wednesday, October 1st at 7 PM in Tucker 105, and we would love to see you there!  We will be planning fundraisers and looking for students interested in leadership positions.  We hope to see you there!

The Haven Cooking Program connects students to the Upper Valley Haven Homeless Shelter through weekly meals, group excursions and campus awareness events about issues of poverty and homelessness. Through this program, volunteers and guests form relationships, building bridges between students and those struggling with rural homelessness.

*Like the
Haven Cooking Program on Facebook*