Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Apply to be in the Inter-Community Council!

Everyone from the 15's to the 18's are welcome to apply.
Deadline: Thursday, September 25th @ NOON

Are you passionate about matters frequently discussed within your communities and personal networks? Are you frustrated by the rampant apathy for serious issues on campus? Exhausted by feeble and reactionary attempts to placate the "feelings" of those who express concern? Ready to probe the consciousness of this institution and hold its members accountable for all its ish?

Then apply to be a liaison on the Inter-Community Council this term!

What is I-CC?
Inter-Community Council or I-CC is an independent board of students who participate as liasons to different communities and networks that make up Dartmouth. I-CC works in conjunction with the Office of Pluralism and Leadership (OPAL).

What liason positions are currently available?
International, Black/African-American, Latin@, Pan Asian, Native American, LGBTQ, Multi-Faith, Greek Letter - Fraternity, Greek Letter - Sorority, Greek Letter - Coed, Unaffiliated Network, Accessibility, Sustainability, Athletes, Gender Inclusivity, Women, Men, Staff and Faculty Engagement, Undocumented Students & Immigration Reform, Multi-Media Communications

This list of lisasons does not exhaust the breath of Dartmouth's community; however, the I-CC strives to include new student communities each year.

What does ICC do?
ICC actively strives for a reformulation of the Dartmouth "community." We ask ourselves, what  is the stereotypical Dartmouth "community" and who writes the scripts for our roles? By opening the space for diverse groups to work together, ICC crosses and intersects the layers of campus through our shared interest of vitalizing change. ICC is not a student government--we do not adhere strictly to the bureaucracy of the administration. However, we do work proactively to produce change, often working with or alongside the administration

Why we'd like you?
ICC is looking for people who want to represent a community on campus and who are seriously committed to working together with their peers to promote inclusivity and understanding across campus. **We particularly welcome people with experience with film, multimedia, website-building, and social media.

What are ICC's goals this year?
1. Increasing the visibility of diverse and honest experiences of Dartmouth.
2. Institutionalizing a cross-cultural consciousness.
3. Substantiating channels of communication for more cooperation among Dartmouth networks.

 Although these are our general goals and ambitions for the year, ICC propels a number of concrete projects each term. We welcome the input of our liaisons. The specific projects that we work are often determined by our liaisons and the issues that interest them, so please let us know in your application if there are any projects you are passionate about.

How do I apply?
Applications are due on Thursday, September 25th @NOON
Please send your application to: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.
If you have any questions, feel free to email the co-chairs: Carla ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) or CJ ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> )