HEY 18s! DO YOU LAX?

Dartmouth Women's Club Lacrosse will be having its first practice next Tuesday at 4:30 PM, meeting behind Robo. You can also sign up to be on our blitz list at the club fair today.

No tryouts--players of all skill levels are welcome (even if you've never played before)! We'll teach you how to lax like a pro. Bring your stick if you have one, but we have extras if you don't. Practice will be followed by a team dinner!

Questions?
Blitz [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

Come hang out with cool kids like these lovely ladies!