Interested in Starting your own Company?

Do you want to hear how one Dartmouth alumn did it?

 Alex Tonelli D'06 , co-founder of Endurance Companies,

including Funding Circle, Endurance Fitness, and Turnstyle Cycle

Monday 3-4pm at [log in to unmask],-72.2880473,18z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x4cb4c9e7ab72dfa5:0x226d4e183daf8c9b">DEN, 4 Currier Place

Light refreshments will be provided

To RSVP please sign up on eventbrite

Hosted by DEN

logo.jpg

Alex Tonelli '06 is a Founding Partner of Endurance Companies, a holding company that manages diversified entrepreneurial projects where he notably co-founded Funding Circle, the largest global marketplace for small business loans, boasting >$500M lent, 200 employees, and $123M of financing led by Accel Partners and Index Ventures.  Alex also was Co-Founder and President of Endurance Fitness, a chain of self-service gyms.
Previously, he spent his career in various investing roles at Summit Partners in Boston, Hasso Plattner Ventures in Cape Town, Seneca Capital in New York, and Dubly-Douilhet in Lille, France. Outside of investing, Alex implemented a turnaround strategy as CEO of Global Vision, a marketing SaaS company in Hasso's portfolio.  He has also worked in consumer banking at Citigroup, as a brand consultant at Lubin Lawrence, and at the US Embassy in Paris. Alex received an MBA from Stanford University and an AB, Cum Laude, from Dartmouth College where he was a member of two Ivy League Championship rugby teams and a national quarter-finalist.
About Endurance Companies
Founded in 2009 by freshman roommates and a rugby teammate at Dartmouth, Endurance's mission is to empower good people to build meaningful companies.  Notably, we are entrepreneurs, not investors.  We currently actively manage four businesses: Funding Circle, Turnstyle Cycle, Endurance Fitness, and Endurance Properties. Additionally, our partners work at a Board-level with three businesses: NewLiving, WorkingPoint, and ClinMet. Finally, we have a small portfolio of passive investments.  The Endurance team is proud to employ at least a dozen Dartmouth alumni in addition to many interns over the years, making the bold claim of having the best pong setup in its office west of the Connecticut River.