Well Hello 18s.

Our first meeting will be next Thursday September 25th at 8 PM in Baker 158.  We’ll be talking about our plans for the term, meeting you, and maybe eating something yummy, tbd. Though I know you will come for the great conversation, not the food. I don’t do food bribing.

Try  getting connected to SFER through OrgSync, Dartmouth and COSO’s new system for student groups to see all of our events and announcements, pictures, etc. Just go to Orgsync.com, then look up Students for Education Reform. There should be a green button that says JOIN NOW on the right hand side under the banner.

See you next week!

Students for Education Reform at Dartmouth