Want to teach English and decrease education inequality in China?
Interested in e-learning technology and volunteering in Beijing during an off-term or winter break?

Check out the Dandelion Project!
Our first meeting is this Wednesday, September 17
7 PM in Haldeman 41

Also, apply for our winter break volunteer trip where we'll be visiting the Dandelion School in Beijing!
(Application attached; more details during our meeting on Wednesday!)

No experience with Mandarin Chinese necessary!

. curriculum development . video making . onsite volunteering . fun .