Missed us on Collis porch? Didn’t make it to the sign in table?

Love/like poetry of any kind? Want to gush about your fave spoken word artist?

No problem!

Join us for Soul Scribes first meeting of the term!

Collis 212

9pm

No commitment, poetry experience or niceties necessary.

word.

Soul Scribes is the college’s only spoken word performance poetry and poetry enthusiast group. We perform, peruse youtube, sponsor nationally renowned poets for performances here, talk about our feelings and write good and bad poetry for us and sometimes all to see.