We invite you to Dartmouth Student Mindfulness Group’s first meeting of the term! Come join us tomorrow- Sunday the 21st at 5PM in the meditation room (the basement of North Fairbanks Hall, next to the Tucker Foundation).

We are a student led group focusing on supporting each other’s meditation practices and journeys into mindful living.

Never meditated before? No worries! We will give you all you need to know as we explore different techniques from breathe work to yoga to silent meditation, and different practices from an array of teachers. Whether you have never mediated before or are hoping to deepen your practice, join us as we experience the profound physical, mental, and emotional benefits of meditation.

"We just do our meditation practice every single day and life just keeps getting better and better. It improves and improves and improves. It’s astonishing."

                    Paul Muller-Ortega