HI 18s,

The listserv is finally working!

​The Dartmouth Club Tennis Team (DCT) is looking for new members
! The team has two components — the A team and B Team. The A team's travel season begins September 20th and will hold tryouts on September 15th.  Tryouts are open to all Dartmouth students.

Some dates to keep in mind:

•       The Information Session for Club A & B Tennis will be Sunday (TODAY!!!), September 14 at NOON (Location: 53 Pagnucci Lounge. So, go into FOCO like you are going to lunch, but take a left right before you would normally swipe your ID)
•       Guys' tryouts are currently scheduled for Monday, September 15 at 4:45 pm at the Topliff tennis courts (next to the gym)
•       Girls' tryouts are currently scheduled for Monday at, September 16 6 pm at the same location.
•       Callbacks for both girls and boys will be held later in the week—hopefully Tuesday.

Please try to be at the courts a few minutes early to sign in.

Here's a little more information about the two teams:
"A" team:
"B" team
Please contact any of our captains with any questions, comments, or concerns.
We look forward to seeing all of you soon. Get your racquets ready!

Thanks,
Elizabeth Blackburn  '15 ([log in to unmask]) (club A)
Kat Spillane '15 ([log in to unmask]) (club A)
Jesse Heussner '15 ([log in to unmask]) (club A)

P.S. If you could be a celebrity's dog, whose would you be?