If you are interested in participating in formal Panhellenic Recruitment this fall, YOU MUST REGISTER online by NEXT FRIDAY!

Please follow the link below to register:
https://drtcol.icsrecruiter.com/pan/enrollment/Registration.aspx?UID=DRTCOL

In addition, we would like to remind you that every potential new member is REQUIRED to attend 3 information/training sessions to participate in Panhellenic Recruitment this fall:
1) Panhell Recruitment Info Session
2) GLOS Education Session
3) DBI Session

To clarify, if you do not register in time and do not attend every required session, you WILL NOT be able to participate in Panhellenic Recruitment.

Please see the dates and registration information for these training sessions at the following link:
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~orl/greek-soc/cfs/recruitment_dates.html

We are excited to meet all of you at our official Kickoff Event on Sunday, Sept 21st from 10am-12pm in Rocky!

Sara Heard and Kathleen Wahl
Panhell VP Recruitment