TO COME AUDITION FOR THE DOG DAY PLAYERS IMPROV COMEDY GROUP!!!!

The 14's have fallen, may they rest in peace, and we need you. Absolutely no experience necessary! Check us out first at our upcoming shows and workshops:

A little about us:
We are Dartmouth's premiere long form improv comedy group with such distinguished alumni as Mindy Kaling, Phil Lord,  and Rachel Dratch!  Come and learn a little about the art of improv comedy, have some fun, and audition for our group!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
OH YOU THOUGHT WE FORGOT
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
BUT WE NEVER FORGET
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
THE COLOR THAT IS!!!!!!!!

BOOMM!!!!

DOG DAY PLAYERS
D-STYLE
THE MOST MADE UP SHOW YOU'LL SEE ALL WEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK
FAHEY-McLane 1 @7:30PM Saturday Sept. 13 (TOMORROW)