Do you love to dance?
Want to keep – or start – dancing in college?
If so, we’d love to get to know you!

We are SUGARPLUM, Dartmouth’s student-led contemporary ballet group.

Come check us out at the Orientation Dance Showcase,
Sunday September 14th at 2PM in Spaulding Auditorium (Hopkins Center).
After, meet us at the Activities Fair on the Green, 4-6PM.

For more info, blitz this account or check us out on our website, YouTube, VimeoFacebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

*****

Also, mark your calendars for these Dartmouth dance community events, featuring
FUSION SHEBA SUGARPLUM UJIMA

ORIENTATION FRAT SHOW
Tuesday September 16th at 9PM at Beta
**This is a GLC-sponsored event, so ‘18s are welcome!**

JOINT DANCE AUDITIONS
Sunday September 21st in Alumni Gym
Come try out for all 4 dance groups!
Upperclassmen welcome.