Interested in playing soccer at Dartmouth?

The Men's Club Soccer team will be holding tryouts next weekend for students in all grades. They will start on Saturday, September 13th at 5:30 pm at Sachem field. Please meet in front of Foco (Class of '53 Commons) at 5:15 for rides over to the field.

Bring your cleats and if possible a shirt with your name on the back. Don't forget water!

Feel free to blitz me if you have any questions. Also, if you are interested in playing but unable to make tryouts on Saturday for any reason, please let me know and we will try to arrange a time for you to try out.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

- Henry Anderson?