Interested in Video Editing, Web Dev, UI/UX, iOS, and more?

Want to work with talented students and staff to create meaningful change?

Apply to work at the

Digital Arts Leadership & Innovation Lab

[Displaying DALI Logo.png]?

in the Department of Computer Science

Apply by September 15th - NOON

http://dali.dartmouth.edu/apply/

"It's motivating to have an outlet where I can apply what I'm learning in sort of a 'start-up' context."

"...we learn invaluable skills from working with highly diverse teams of designers, developers, and managers, as well as working with different types of clients."

"DALI is the best, I wish it'd started earlier in my Dartmouth career!"

"It inspires me when classes often become abstract to have the safety of creating things and working on projects."

"Without DALI, I wouldn't have anything to help me not get too bored of my classwork."?

[cid:5b82b695-d3b1-4792-899e-0df8ec23b948]