?Hey Everyone,

Just a reminder that we are still accepting applications so keep them coming!

If you missed our first blitz:

We are very excited to announce that we will be accepting applications for the MEDLIFE (Medicine, Education, and Development for Low-Income Families Everywhere) fall term executive board!

Whether you are have lots of experience with global or public health, development, service, etc. or want to get involved this is a great opportunity for you!

We will be accepting applications (attached) for the positions of fundraising coordinator and treasurer for the fall term (one term appointment with the possibility of being kept on for more terms if everything goes well).

Please fill out one or both of these applications and email them back to us by September 1st to be considered.

If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks and enjoy the rest of your summer!?