**THIS WEEK IN SUSTAINABILITY**
Brought to you by the Office of Sustainability and Green Groups Directorate

MONDAYMONDAYMONDAY
SUSTAINABLE SUPPER, 5 pm, Bones Gate
Come to Bones Gate for a BYOB dinner and discussion with Professor Wheelan as he plays on the broader, more personal meanings of sustainability in the prompt "What Sustains You" Professor Wheelan, a Dartmouth alum himself, is an Economics Professor and a correspondent for The Economist, New York Times, and Wall Street Journal. He is also the author of well-known books Naked Economics, Naked Statistics, and The Centrist Manifesto.  Sponsored by Green Greeks, TriDelt, and BG.

TUESDAYTUESDAYTUESDAY
DIVEST DARTMOUTH MEETING, 9:30 pm, Robo 108
Interested in learning more about how to positively impact the investment portfolio of the College? Want to learn more about the national fossil fuel divestment movement that has taken hold in college campuses across the country? Join us for  our weekly meeting. All are welcome.

THURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAY
HARVEST WORK DAY, 8-10 AM, Dartmouth Organic Farm
Join our farm interns to help harvest crops at the Farm! Rides will leave from behind Robinson Hall at 8 am and will be back to campus for 10 am classes! We'll be picking tomatoes, cutting zucchinis, pulling green beans off the vines, cutting sunflowers, washing produce and more! No experience required.

OFFICE HOURS, 12-2pm, Robo 108
Want to get involved in sustainability on campus? Have a random sustainability question? Just want to hang out and eat some yummy baked goods? Visit us for Office  hours, every week on Thursdays.

FARM STAND, 12-2:30 pm, Collis Patio (Lobby Table in case it rains!)
The Dartmouth Organic Farm will be selling organic produce including but not limited to kale, lettuce, heirloom tomatoes, zucchini, patty pan squash, green beans, fresh herbs, and cut flowers! Come say hi to the farm interns and pick up some fresh and organic veggies for dinner or weekend cookouts!

 ​ALLWEEKALLWEEKALLWEEK
Will you be here for interim?  Want free things? Then you should volunteer for the SUSTAINABLE MOVING SALESeeking can-do, action-oriented people who will be here over interim to help load the trucks for the sale on Friday Sept 5 and Saturday Sept 6. ​Sign up HERE! This is one of our biggest Sustainability events over the summer and definitely worth getting involved in. Plus, you will get first-hand choosing of our broad selection of items for free! And free foodQuestions? Blitz Lauren Buchanan (Lauren.S.Buch[log in to unmask]) or Vickie Pan ([log in to unmask])​​​

AS ALWAYS, IF YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION, FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM @SUSTAINABLEDARTMOUTH CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE sustainability.dartmouth.edu AND LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ​